TO OUR ESTEEMED STAKEHOLDERS
RE: VISITS TO WASREB OFFICES DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC PERIOD
We thank you most sincerely for your continued support and belief in us as the Regulator in Water and Sanitation services in the country.
The COVID 19 Pandemic has brought unprecedented disruptions in operations in public offices but we are doing our best to serve you, while ensuring we adhere to the Presidential Directive on social distancing, avoiding crowded places, enhancing personal hygiene among other measures stipulated by the Ministry of Health.
Therefore, WASREB wishes to inform our esteemed stakeholders the following;
- That our offices will remain open but will be manned by a lean staff
- We continue to encourage you to communicate to us through electronic means, that is, through telephone calls, emails, messages through our website and Social media platforms (see details below)
- In case you need to have a face to face engagement, please write to us or call to book an appointment. This will allow us to plan early, while following safety protocols
- If you send us hard copy letters, kindly drop them at the Reception
- Water Service Providers will be informed in due course how to handle Tariff and Licence Public Consultation meetings using new guidelines.
Eng. Robert Gakubia,
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER