IFB Title: Supply and Delivery of Two 4×4 Utility Motor Vehicles
Reference No.: KE-WASREB-187622-GO-RFB
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Water and Sanitation Development Project (WSDP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the supply of motor vehicles.
- The Water Services Regulatory Board now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply and delivery of Two number 4×4 Utility Motor Vehicles to be delivered to WASREB offices at NHIF Building in Nairobi. More details are contained in the bidding documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011, revised in July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Due to the threats posed by COVID – 19, interested eligible bidders may seek further information in writing from WASREB through the official email address indicated below. The bidding document is available on the Board’s website at www.wasreb.go.ke.
- A complete set of the bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders from the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings, One (1,000) Thousand only. The method of payment will be by banker’s cheque from a reputable bank in Kenya issued in favor of Water Services Regulatory Board. Or, may be downloaded for FREE and immediately email the firm’s name and contact details to email@example.com for record purpose and communication for any clarifications or addenda
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Tuesday 22nd September, 2020 at 12.00 noon. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. The bids must be clearly marked “Supply and Delivery of Two 4×4 Utility Motor Vehicles Contract No. KE-WASREB-187622-GO-RFB and placed in the Tender Box located at reception of WASREB offices at NHIF Building, Ragati Road, 5th Floor Wing A. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 22nd September, 2020 at 12.05.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in form of an unconditional bank guarantee of Kenya Shillings Two Hundred Thousand (Kshs.200,000).