INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) (PROCUREMENT OF GOODS)
COUNTRY : KENYA
PROJECT : WATER AND SANITATION DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (WSDP).
CREDIT NO : IDA 60300-KE
ASSIGNMENT TITLE: Supply and Delivery of Two 4×4 Utility Motor Vehicles
REFERENCE NO : KE-WASREB-34817-GO-RFB
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the International Development Association(IDA) toward the cost of the Water and Sanitation Development Project (WSDP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the supply and delivery of two 4×4 Utility motor vehicles , contract no KE-WASREB-34817-GO-RFB.
- WASREB now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply and delivery of Two number 4×4 Utility Motor Vehicles to be delivered to WASREB offices at NHIF Building in Nairobi. More details are contained in the bidding documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2011, revised in July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 0800 hours to 1630 hours’ local time from Monday to Friday, except during lunch hour (1230hours to 1400 hours), during weekends and public holidays.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Kshs One Thousand only per set. The method of payment will be by bankers cheque from a reputable bank in Kenya issued in favor of Water Services Regulatory Board.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Thursday the 20th December 2018 at 12.00 noon. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. The bids must be clearly marked “Supply and Delivery of 2No 4×4 Utility Motor Vehicles Contract No. KE-WASREB-34817-GO-RFB and placed in the Tender Box located at WASREB offices. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on Thursday the 20th December 2018 at 12.00 noon
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in form of an unconditional bank guarantee of Kshs 200,000 (Kenya Shillings Two Hundred Thousand).
- The address referred to above is:
Chief Executive Officer,
Water Services Regulatory Board,
P.O. Box 41621 00100,
Chief Executive Officer,
Water Services Regulatory Board